ITA holiday clinics
|R400/wk||R100/day||Play & Stay||3-6yrs||08h30 – 09h30|
|R400/wk||R100/day||Beginner||6-14yrs||09h30 – 10h30|
|R990/wk||R250/day||Half day||6-14yrs||09h30 – 13h30|
17 – 21 June
24 – 28 June
1 – 5 July
This fun-filled week of tennis coaching covers a full term’s program including:
- 5 basic techniques of tennis i.e forehand, backhand, smash, volley, service
- Simple match strategy for singles and doubles
- Daily prizes for games and competitions to keep motivation and fun factor high
- No previous experience is required and you will be amazed at the progress your child will make in this week.
- Come and meet our coaches who are internationally certified. Please note online bookings are essential.
- Places are limited.
- BANKING DETAILS: Standard Bank – Randburg, Branch code: 018005, A/c no: 420283307. Account name: ITA – Beneficiary ref: Pupil’s name and surname- Clinic Email POP: Michele at email@example.com .
Call / whatsapp Michele on 083 44 33391(ITA) or email http://www.itatennis.co.za- register online
Tell a friend.
From age 3 – 16
The International Tennis Academy school holiday tennis coaching clinics are a great way to keep kids active and entertained during the school holidays. The camps are focused on improving your child’s tennis skills whilst having the opportunity to compete at the end of the week. Multi-sport activities are introduced to keep them healthy, happy and active.
Tennis Coaching – Holiday Clinics
VENUES AVAILABLE DEPEND ON NUMBER OF BOOKINGS AT THE VENUE
Where a clinic runs over a public holiday this day will be included in the program.Indoor events held at both venues in the event of rain
Terms and Conditions
Special on all bookings:10%discount for 3 or more in a family
Payment secures booking.
No refunds if booking is canceled less than 24 hours before the start.
Places are limited.
Payment guarantees a place!
Please mail Proof of payment Please do EFT payment with client name and letter of clinic.eg. S Smith Clinic E
Bryanston Parallel Medium – Main road Bryanston
Craighall Park tennis club on St Alban’s
Lonehill venue- Lonehill Crawford Preparatory school on
Play and Stay: (ages 3-6)
Time:8h30-09h30 includes our full Mini tennis coaching program.
Beginners: (ages 8-10)
Time:9h30-10h30 includes our full tennis coaching program.
Intermediate: (ages 9-12)
Time:09h30-11h30 includes our full tennis coaching program.
Half Day: (ages 6-16)
Time:09h30 -13h30 includes a full term’s tennis coaching program and a World Cup Sports event